My VISTA service will be finished in 3 months and 27 days, so it’s time to start the career/education to do list back up again.
- study for the math portion and then retake the GRE
- JOB SEARCH! My current city, my current organization, as well as jobs in other cities in Michigan, lab jobs, non profit jobs, office jobs, and if I have to, another AmeriCorps VISTA position.
- Application for the Masters in Evaluation- which means getting letters of recommendation, writing 2-4 pages about the degree, and getting all my transcripts sent in.
- get all of my letters of rec off of interfolio
- keep up with coursera ( I finished Intro to Social Epidemiology and am now starting on Case Based Introduction to Biostatistics) and practicing my Spanish on duolingo and Rosetta stone
- Keep reading public health related books
- keep writing on this blog! (:
That’s all I can think of for now. At any rate, this has been an update.